Happy Terrific Thursday.
I have a question for you, Who powers your Success?
Yes, many may think; heck it's always my own personal reserve and fortitude; and or my personal trainer at the gym, or my bff; or, or. or? I am convinced on days, when the routine of the day is seemingly just a routine, one that you have zoned out with, we have a heaven sent and oh so powerful motivator guiding our successes- as grandiose or minute and mundane as they may seem.
How often, the routine makes one feel like we are stuck it in a "rut" oh no - "rut ro" and the daily livings events make you feel like you just can't wait with an exhausted yawn to finish it up and put yourself early to bed- yes- even before the 10 pm news? ? And then the loom of disappointment of not finishing shows up? and then- you can't shut your brain down?
Each morning I start my day off with a rather LARGE cup of coffee, and the conversation or a "Ladies Chat" as I call it with my 89 year old Mom. She often reminds me of how HAPPY she is just to awake each day.. and have another day to be alive within and have the joy of living.. as each day for her she sees is truly a blessing… wrapped up in the big event of BEING ALIVE! So she does not understand the "rut"... that I refer to. And usually, after I listen intently; I realize one has all the powers to climb out of any rut!
Now, who do you suppose powers such longevity & life filled of success? None other than God, I believe and her own desires to keep on living a good life, as her job just isn't done as yet. Sometimes, she thinks the Lord just does not want her; and I say; "No -He surely does too!, but only When It Is Time." She is just plain happy with her life and past and says; I'd do it all over again.!
The powers of our daily success are surely; yes, inclusive of focus, discipline, mandatory and required doing(s) each day, but the key to the true success of living and being in the moment is knowing that a higher power; God- must surely be behind us, - along with the rest of your fan base rooting for you! You know who your fan base is for certain.!
Psalm 119:105
New International Version (NIV)
נNun
105 Your word is a lamp for my feet,
a light on my path.
a light on my path.
So remember to power your success with your own attitude of empowerment, knowing the secrets powers of success are internal to us all.. driven by free will and our belief in higher powers.
If the only prayer one says each morning upon awakening is "Thank you for this day".. it is surely enough to get started!
Who powers your success? I'd love to hear from you.
Namaste.
Ellen
No comments:
Post a Comment