Friday, February 22, 2013

A Paris Portrait Shoot & Make Over - Give Away! Ooh La La.!

Happy Friday out there!

Nothing speaks to my memory like Springtime In Paris... or Summer, or anytime. I have been there in February ... Burr........... but still fun.. However, still dream of returning within a warmer season.

A LOVELY French Inspiring Blog is French Essence by Vicki  Archer....VickiArcher.com who told told us just this week about Carla Coulson's Give-Way- a Paris Portrait Shoot & Make Over... ohhlala..Visit Carla Coulson at  CarlaCoulson.com.

In short, Carla is a talented photographer who transforms us all into looking Marvelous.! Carla is an Australian photographer; living in Paris-married to an Italian. The best part is: Carla is offering a giving away- a D-R-E-A-M makeover, photo shoot in Paris, Mais oui? We can dream, yes?

So, I am blogging and sharing her link for the give away...  http://carlacoulson.com/paris-portrait-shoot-and-make-over-give-away/


Share your favorite Paris inspired photograph, story, meal, inspiration, or FRENCH enhanced anything with me in comments. I'd love to hear! 

Dream in French this eve... you can you know!


Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment